4.20.2020

Welcome!

Hi teachers, welcome to my blog!

My name is Magdalena Tiburcio. I have been an English teacher and an Academic Consultant for several publishing houses for over 15 years. I love teaching, and I love technology.

This blog will help teachers who are interested in learning how to use blogs with their students. You will find sample ideas to use for your students.

In the labels, I will suggest the age, language level, and type of practice each of the sample activities aims at. Leave a comment and let me know if the ideas displayed are useful, exciting, and fun. Feel free to send your suggestions as well.

Let's get blogging!

XOXO

Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Hi teachers, welcome to my blog! My name is Magdalena Tiburcio. I have been an English teacher and an Academic Consultant for several publ...